LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  Red White and Blue
It's been a while since I last update my blog! I've been so sidetracked lately. But I have a new OOTD from 2 days ago! A little late, but better late than never? :P 




I wore this to a BBQ at my uncle's place. It was so hot... I was definitely sweating in this outfit that day because the shirt is pretty thick. This was also my first time wearing my red flats ever since I got them. (which was like over a year ago..) I purchased them online at Macys.com and when they came, it really hurt my feet so I never wore it. I really wanted a pair of vibrant red flats, which was why I got it. I finally decided to give them one more try this time since I wasn't going to be walking too much. I figured that I'd slowly break into them. Hopefully they'll be super comfy one day so that I can wear it throughout the day!



 My mom was complaining that the shoes didn't match, but I figured since it was Independence Day, it was pretty suitable. :) 

What do you think about this outfit? 


plaid shirt: Hong Kong (similar here)
tank top: Abercrombie Kids
shorts: Victoria's Secret
shoes: Macy's flats (similar here)
bag: Steve Madden (get it in yellow)

Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.