LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  Gold Collared
Hii! :)


Today was a pretty relaxed day. I've been waking up very late now since I'm all done with this semester. I need to start waking up earlier! I went to the mall with my sister so she can hand in her job applications and headed back home to go out and celebrate my dad's birthday. Here are some outfit pictures I took today. 






I love this necklace! It's so different from all my little thin necklaces. I walked into Forever21, looking for a detachable fabric collar, but they didn't have it. One of the nice ladies that worked there showed me this one that was hanging on a rack. It was the last one they had and it was 'broken', so I got a 10% discount on it. The jump ring in the middle became loose so all I had to do was take it home and clamp it back together. :)


Meet my dog, Penny!

Sushi for dinner!

Top: Hong Kong (similar here or here)
Shorts: Hong Kong
Necklace: Forever21 (similar here or here)
Shoes: Etienne Aigner (similar here or here)
Bag: Steve Madden (buy here)

Thanks for reading! 

Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.