LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  DIY: Wire Rings
Hey Everyone!


I finally had some spare time to work on some crafts today so I decided to practice making some wired rings. I saw a video on YouTube by SecretLifeOfABioNerd. I thought they were so cute so I decided to try to make my own! I personally think that they turned out pretty nicely. :)


Wire Knot Ring: Based off of a tutorial I found here.






Wrapped Heart Ring:

I was trying to make a heart with the wire and decided to wrap it around to see how it would turn out. I actually really like this.





Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.