LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  Updates: Life & DIYs
A number of things happened the last couple of days and I thought I'd update and share with you guys. :) First off, I entered a couple of giveaways and I actually won 2 of them! I entered LoveSumMeiKup's Youtube giveaway for a Missha BB Deluxe Sampler. I received it in the mail on Thursday. I was super excited when I got it! I've always wanted to try the BB Boomer, but I read mixed reviews on it so I didn't really want to spend the money on it as it can be quite pricey.




 It came with 5 items: BB Boomer, 3 BB Creams, and a cleanser.

The other giveaway was Electronics Expo's Sony Week. I won a pair of Sony headphones. They're not very pretty on the ears, but the sound quality is very nice. Haha. When I tested it, I couldn't hear my typing on the computer and my keyboard is quite loud... I could also hear myself talking too. Strange part was that it didn't say that it was noise canceling or any of the sort. I guess it's how the headphones are situated on the ear. I like them though. :)

 Next update would be that I made more polymer clay figures! I wanted to make some for a while now, but I never got around to it since it's kinda of time consuming for me at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be faster at making these when I practice some more. I've made two other ones before: an octopus and a pig rabbit, which I learned from GentlemanBunny on Youtube. These bunnies I learned from another Youtube artist. I forgot her username though...


Here is Badtz Maru from Sanrio. It took me about 2-3 hours to make this. The spikes on the head was difficult. I had to redo the head about 4 times before I finally got it to look decent. I made this for my boyfriend since he loves Badtz Maru. :) I also made a Chococat, but that attempt was pretty failed. It didn't turn out very well, especially the eyes and body. Haha. It looked super fat.


Lastly, my family got a new car! Our Honda civic died recently due to a car accident, so we had to replace the car. My dad wanted the Mercedes C300, my sister wanted an Audi A4, but when I first saw this car at a wholesale market for cars, I fell in love with it. Eventually, I dragged everyone to my side and persuaded them to get it! :D So pretty!


That's basically what happened to me the last couple of days, other than surviving Hurricane Irene in my home. It didn't seem as bad of a storm as everyone made it seem, but there are lots of branches and leaves everywhere on the street. My next door neighbor's home flooded and another one lost their flag. I'm glad it's all over though. No more hurricanes please!

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.