LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  OOTD- Interview & Clothing Review (Photo Heavy)
I got through my interview today! I hope I got the job. The two people interviewing me were very nice people. haha. I was expecting a woman though, since that was who I have been emailing all this time regarding the interview information. Anyways, like I had mentioned in my last post, I will upload pictures of my outfit that I wore. The job itself is just casual wear, but I wanted to have a good impression on the interviewers, so I wanted to dress up. However, I didn't stick to the traditional white and black/suit outfit. I wore a pink button-down shirt to add some color to my outfit and paired it with a dark greyish blue pencil skirt.






Excuse the string. It's getting kind of old now. :( I learned my belt styling technique from ExtraPetite. My belt is a tad bit long though. :\


Belt: Ann Taylor
Bag: Brought in Hong Kong

CLOTHING REVIEW:

LOFT- Petite Polished Denim Pencil Skirt








The quality is nice. The skirt is fully lined inside. I actually didn't really notice the denim look until I looked really carefully. From far away, it just looks like a regular pencil skirt. The color in the picture looks pretty blue, but in person, it looks like a really dark shade of grey. I didn't even know it was blue until I checked the website. Speaking of the website, it says that the skirt is an online exclusive. However, I bought this skirt at a LOFT store in New Brunswick, so I don't know what happened there. The zipper is located at the back, along with the cut in the skirt. I like better than the side ones so people can't see it from the side. I find that it looks rather awkward that way. The skirt retailed for $49.50, which is okay, but kind of pricey for someone like me who doesn't have a job yet. Ann Taylor and LOFT were having a Friends & Family sale of 30% off your entire purchase(Ended on Sunday), so I took advantage of that and the total came out to be $34.65. I had set a limit earlier that I would only spend up to $35 for a decent pencil skirt so it came out well. However, the skirt is a little big on me. Without the belt, it falls to the bottom of my waist, almost near my hips I believe. Perhaps I'll get it tailored one day. But overall, I think I got a good deal. :)

J. Crew - Three-quarter Sleeve Stretch Perfect Shirt


  




 Sleeve rolled up once
 Sleeve unrolled

 This is probably my most favorite shirt I own now. It's so comfortable! I ordered this off the J. Crew website because they were having an additional 40% off sale items at the time. (Maybe 2-3 weeks ago?) It was on sale for 29.99 at the time and with the additional 40%(?) off, I only paid $17.99 for it! I brought it in the color, Shell Size XXS. I was originally afraid that it would be a bit small on me, but after receiving it, it was a perfect fit. The length of the shirt goes up to about the lower half of my butt area. (that sounds so weird..) It feels pretty fitted, but still allowing space for me to move inside. I hate shirts that are super tight on me. I've worn this twice so far and I really like it. Only thing is, it's so hot outside now, shirts aren't the best choice of clothing since they trap heat inside. I find myself beginning to sweat shortly after stepping outside in this. (About 88~90 degrees lately) Other than that, I think it looks really cute and classy if paired with the right stuff. It also starts getting a bit wrinkly pretty fast. My boyfriend just ironed it for me last night and after wearing it to my interview, you can see the wrinkles around the sleeve and front area. But overall, I adore this shirt! I love wearing shirts and I love pink things, so this is a win-win for me. Haha. All the smaller sizes in Shell are currently sold out online, but maybe they'll still have it in stores.




Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.