LIFE IN A SNAPSHOT ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |





about
♥ Angela is a student majoring in Information Technology and Informatics. She loves making polymer clay figures, watching TVB dramas, and other DIYs in her spare time. She hopes that this blog will bring you inspiration and entertainment. Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Instagram
@anhelax3

agenda
05/23 Begin Web Design Internship
06/17 Raymond Lam Concert @ AC
07/01 Attend a Wedding
07/09 My Birthday!
08/01 Finish Web Design Internship



twitter


mail


Advertisements



Disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

Please do not take any photos from this blog and claim them as your own. All photos on this blog are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Thanks :)


  Captain America: Movie
Finally went to watch Captain America today! Haha. After it came out on July 22, my boyfriend has been wanting to go almost every day. I absolutely love Marvel movies (especially Ironman!) so I enjoyed this one as well. I've never read the comics so I don't know how the storyline is supposed to be, but I wasn't too happy with the ending... How can someone sleep for 70 years and still look that young? Other than that small confusing part, I was happy with the storyline. I thought it was pretty touching on how someone can be so enthusiastic about serving our country.

credits to Google images



credits to Google images
I can't wait for The Avengers to come out! Oh my gosh.. it's gonna be sooo good. Hahaha. I love it whenever Groupon allows you to buy tickets for super cheap! It only cost me a total of $4 for two tickets... pretty good. :D I didn't watch this movie in 3D though.. When I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I watched it in IMAX 3D, so I had to pay an additional $6 for 2 tickets because these tickets were only meant for regular screening. It was still a very good deal though, since it costs about $15 for an adult IMAX 3D ticket. So for anyone who enjoys spending a date at the movies, I would recommend checking out Groupon every now and then to see if there are movie tickets on sale. :) There was actually a sale about 2 days ago, but I had missed it. These sales always go fast... hopefully I'll be able to catch it again next time and share with you guys!

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.